Report a Claim
The most successful method to report a loss is by telephone to the insurance company
- This allows our Claims personnel the opportunity to obtain all information necessary to begin the claims adjusting process in a timely and professional manner.
- Call you insurance company to report accident as soon as possible.
- (Your ID CARD has your claim reporting # on it)
In case of an accident, please gather as much information as possible before leaving the scene of an accident.
- Take note of the Date, Time and Location of the accident.
- Obtain names, addresses & phone number of all parties involved, including witnesses.
- Obtain VIN#’s of vehicles involved.
- Report accident to police department or other designated authority and get the accident report # for future reference.
- Obtain name of other person’s insurance company and policy number, if available.