So you need commercial truck insurance but aren’t sure where to start? Let us help.
There are several components to picking the right commercial truck insurance, and it’s important to make sure you have all the information you need so that you are properly covered.
Commercial truck insurance can be broken down into different types of coverage, including primary truck liability; truck physical damage coverage; cargo insurance; and specified auto, gross receipts, and mileage fleet policies.
In order to determine what type of commercial truck insurance you need, ask your broker the following questions:
- What are the deductibles for the different coverages?
- What primary liability limit do I need?
- What is the difference between primary liability and non-trucking liability?
- Are there any discounts available on my policy?
- How do I know that I am adequately covered?
These questions are just the beginning in the search for commercial truck insurance. You should also make sure you know your insurance broker. Ask yourself these questions:
- How long has my broker been in business?
- What kind of reputation does my broker have?
- Do they exhibit professionalism?
- How financially stable is my insurance company?
- What type of support will I have when I need to make a claim?
JEB Insurance Services is a family owned business with more than 17 years of experience in commercial truck insurance. We offer customized policies in North Carolina and welcome the opportunity to provide you with the answers to your questions about commercial truck insurance. Contact us today to find out more.