Commercial Truck Insurance

Commercial Truck Insurance is required for any business that is going to be hauling for hire in the United States. For an interstate trucker to cross the state lines while hauling goods it is essential you have proof of insurance in your truck at all times. At the same time your insurance agent should make sure your federal filing BMC91X has been filed and stays active during your policy term. Make sure you have been issued your MCS 90 on your policy and have a copy for your DOT audit. Commercial Truck Insurance can range in premium from minimal to large depending on numerous factors. As with any service you pay for you need to understand the importance of the commercial truck insurance you are purchasing. There are several coverages that cost a few extra dollars that will give you great benefits in the event of future truck claims. Does your policy include earned freight charges, debris removal, towing, gap coverage, pollution coverage, rental reimbursement, downtime coverage and combined deductible? When you are purchasing commercial truck insurance the lowest possible price might seem like the best deal but ask for optional coverage premiums just to compare. For a small amount of extra premium you can be rest assured you will be covered for the long haul if you have a claim. Give J.E.B. Insurance Services, LLC. a call to discuss what extra commercial truck insurance coverage that our multiple companies have to offer in the States of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.